We offer quick-links to sections on our website that will make it easier for you to access the relevant and necessary information for you as a student:
- “Survival” guide, essential for the first days at Egas Moniz - Video, created by AA-IUEM.
- Do you want to know what it means to be a “co-operator”, and get to know your rights and duties? Check out the section dedicated to co-operators.
- Do you wish to apply for a scholarship or find out how your request is moving along? Check out the section on scholarships.
- Are you looking for a job or an internship? Do you want more information on employability rates? Do you have any queries about drafting your CV or want to prepare for your job interview? Check out our section dedicated to employability.
- Do you want to submit a complaint or suggestion? Do you wish to get in contact with the Student Ombudsman? Get to know the mechanisms available to you.
- Do you want to view your grades, school timetable, rules and regulations, specific contacts, payments, and other information we have available for you? Go to the Online Secretariat.
- Do you wish to view the general fees and charges table? You can do so here.
- You can access information on life on campus, including: accommodation on campus, sports activities, parties, concerts, academic evenings and other initiatives organised by our Student Associations, among other information.